GVWN Symposium 2016 At The Venue Expo2016
Theme: Women in Business: Resilience, Impact and Withstanding Global Change
The Global Visionary Women Network (GVWN) in association with ‘Behaviour Changed’ award winning social enterprise, Voice of Nations (VON), will be hosting its Symposium at The Venue Expo & the PA Expo 2016 at The Exhibition Centre, Liverpool. The exhibitions bring together MICE Industry professionals, decision makers, leaders in the industry, venues, top suppliers, event support services and executive support professionals from all corners of the UK & across Europe.
This is another excellent opportunity we have been given to unite Women in Business and aspiring entrepreneurs and female leaders from across the country and beyond, to discuss and share successful strategies, personal/ organizational ethics/culture required in the current economic, political and environmental climate in order to develop more resilient and sustainable female entrepreneurs and leaders who develop and deliver services and products with social value/ impact, capable of withstanding Global Change.
- Create a platform for women in business to share success stories/ journeys and good practices.
- Empower women in business and promote entrepreneurship and resilience.
- Discuss strategies that underpin optimal organizational cultures and the development of resilience/sustainability
- Promote social value/impact, conscientious leadership and global collaboration
- Encourage effective networks and partnerships with public and private sector organisations and businesses.
- Inspire and offer support and guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Network and share experiences to enforce togetherness, unity and inspiration in a global changing market.
- Encourage personal growth, development and authenticity
Click on this link for details of event program:
Symposium Program-Venue Expo 2016
Meet our Speakers, Facilitators & Hosts Of The Symposium:
We are very keen to get more visionaries who will become key change agents and transformational leaders in times like this, and for this reason, we are offering the event completely free of charge, thanks to our amazing sponsors, partners/ stakeholders and global ambassadors whose valuable contributions and support have made all this possible!
Register now completely free of charge at:
Note that places are limited, and allocated on a first come first serve basis.
Feel free to share with friends and colleagues and any business woman or aspiring entrepreneurs you know will benefit from this. We are also seeking Workshop facilitators and panellists; contact us now, if you could be interested in this.
If you have a group of friends/ colleagues or female network out of Liverpool, we are keen to hear from you, as we can be able to provide free transportation to attend the symposium on both days and highly discounted hotel rates in Liverpool for those wanting to spend the night here.
Here is the free registration link to the eventbrite page:
Find out more about The Venue Expo, Northwest largest Business Expo on their August Newsletter, which also features our event:
Registeration Fee - Sales Ended